Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Behind the Cube: Day 78 with 22cans Curiosity

Behind the Cube: Day 78 with 22cans Curiosity

A few weeks have passed which means it’s time to check back in on that curious little thing known as 22cans Curiosity. We are now on Day 78 and seventeen layers have been removed since our last update.

So what’s gone on around the Cube in the past few weeks? More or the same; there are still a lot of folks tapping and there still seems to be a slight bit of a decline in usage from what I can tell.  I still get a kick out of seeing little explosions on the cube, and more often than not I’ve found myself simply wondering about looking at what other people have tapped out on the cube. They may not last long, but you can find some interesting stuff if you browse long enough.

No exciting screenshots this week unfortunately as I forgot to back them up when I switched phones out this week. Something I did miss in the last update is the fact that Curiosity got hit by hackers in late December. Needless to say they didn’t get in, but it’s interesting to hear what peter Molyneux’s says. It’s also intriguing to hear they have considered telling people how long they’ve got left until they get to the center of the cube.

Are we any closer to learning the secret inside the cube? Nope, not by a long shot. Do I believe the answer to life, the universe, and everything is inside Curiosity? No, because we already know the answer to that question is 42… duh. As long as I’m tapping I’ll keep updating, and we’ll be back in a few more weeks with a fresh round of pictures and another edition of Behind the Cube.

Curiosity

22cans

Filed Under: Articles

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2