Friday, January 11, 2013

Behind the Cube: Day 66 with 22cans Curiosity

Behind the Cube: Day 66 with 22cans Curiosity

It’s 2013 and we’re going to take our first look at 22cans curious cube Curiosity. If you’re as curious as the thousands of others keep on reading and I’ll give you the skinny on what’s been going on with Curiosity the past few weeks.curiosity cube january

On the cube life is just as monotonous as it was two weeks ago, and not much has changed between our last update on Day 51 and today day 66. In that time we’ve seen a few oddities, lots of scribbled words, some drawings, and around 27 more layers have been removed. That brings us to 154 layers in at the time of this writing and I’m guessing we’ve still got a long way to go. As for the layers we’ve seen some disturbing half naked people (now you have too), an eyeball, a paper lampshade, and some other random stuff. Checking the stats it does seem like less people are playing now than they were, but it could just be the time I check. I won’t be checking the “full stats” again though, sorry but paying a buck for stats is a little lame.

I’ll admit it. While I’m still curious about Curiosity I don’t do much tapping anymore. Occasionally I’ll fire it up and cut loose with a flurry of taps, but not near as much as I did a month ago. Will I still keep checking in on things? Most definitely as it’s still interesting to see what’s going on at any given time, and I think we’ve probably got a good 8-12 months before we find the center. If you haven’t tried it out yet you can get 22cans Curiosity for free, and if you’re already hooked check back in a few weeks for another update on the Cube.

Curiosity

22cans

Filed Under: Articles

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2